Thursday, August 6, 2009

designer mojo!


We had our big designer crop last Tuesday night,to make samples of all the new goodies Dee brought back from CHA and boy did she have some goodies, i spent a good amount of time saying wow and making all types of excited breathing sounds with all the beautiful product from some of my favorites,basic grey,American crafts,Webster's pages,bo bunny,just to name a few.usually at crops i get lots of half finished pages done,but my creative mojo came back to me about a week ago and i have been feeling really artsy lately!i got 7 layouts done all together, and let me tell you how much i LOVE the new thickers, all the glitter and shine and the bo bunny vintage Christmas line,St. Nick-GORGEOUS!!(i attached a picture)i was eyeing that line for a week or so and i came prepared with all my vintage-y(my new word) Christmas pictures! the layouts are at the store but i will post pictures soon :) all the designers had their A game on,we got 40 layouts done between all of us, we were there after midnight, then a few troopers,myself,my best friend Ines and Dee headed to Ihop,what better thing to do after all that cropping at 1 in the morning! got home after 2 in the morning and up at 6 the next day but it was a great girls night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment