Wednesday, October 28, 2009

october






alright so it's been over a week since I've posted what have i been up to you ask, well Lillian got a cold,gave it to Nate and i told them both," keep your distance" i did good for a few days and then i got it.I'm finally feeling better and getting my energy back, my sleep schedule is still out of whack, wasn't tired last night went to bed around midnight, and up bright and early at 5 today,not even remotely tired enough to go back to bed, so i've been folding laundry,cleaning house,garbage,made some hair bows for Lillian's Halloween costume-busy,busy today and it's only 9:40 am.other than that we got some BEAUTIFUL family pictures taken a week ago and of course a few of just Lillian-won't have them for a few weeks.then it's been pumpkin patch,my sister's bday is day before Halloween and hubby's bday is on Halloween so all of that has been keeping me busy! here are a few pictures of the pumpkin patch,i just love these little pumpkin tights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment